I have moved my blog! It is now located at www.rebeccashoresmua.com/ check my Index of Post to see my posts that are on this website and follow me on Bloglovin so you can see my new posts!
Here's a fun very copper look for spring!
Start off priming your eyes.
Use a base shadow so blending will be easy. I use MAC Blanc Type (light cream, matte). For a base shadow chose a matte shade close to your skin tone. I use a Sigma E60 to apply.
Apply the darker shade from the NARS Isolde duo (medium copper, shimmer) to the inner and outer third of the lid. I use a MAC 242 for this step.
Apply the lighter shade from the NARS Isolde duo (light copper, shimmer) to the center of the lid with a MAC 242.
Apply the lighter copper in the Isode duo from the crease and about a third to half of the way up. I use a Sigma E45 for this.
Blend it out! We want a very blown out look here. I use a MAC 217.
Using a Sigma E45, blend a bit of MAC Embark to give more definition to the eye.
Using a pencil brush, run the darker copper halfway across the lower lash line.
Then run the lighter copper along the rest of the lash line.
Blend the colors together and out.
Highlight the inner corner with MAC Shroom (off white, frost) and also add a thin line of black liner.
Go over the black liner with a black shadow. I used MAC Carbon (black, matte) and an angled brush.
Curl your lashes, add some mascara (and falsies if desired).
Products:
Face:
Smashbox Primer - original
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
MUFE HD foundation - 118
Illamasqua Skin base - white
Ben Nye Powder - Cameo
RCMA -No Color Powder
Nars creamy concealer - Chantilly
Pixie Corrector - Peach
ELF Mist & Set
MAC - sculpt
OCC - John Doe
Makeup Forever - 126
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Ethereal
MAC - Warm Soul
Eyes:
Mac - Blanc Type
Nars - Isolde Duo
MAC - Embark
MAC - Shroom
UD 24/7 liner - Perversion
MAC Chromaline - NC20/NW15
Benefit - Bad Gal Lash Blast
Lorac- Front of the Line PRO Liquid Eye Liner
Maybelline Great Lash - clear
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow - Blonde & Dark Brown
Lips:
Bite Beauty - Corvina
Lashes:
House of Lashes - Siren
No comments:
Post a Comment