1 Rebecca Shores MUA: Updates Every Friday!

Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Updates Every Friday!

Hey, guys:

I just wanted to let you know I've decided to start posting on a scheduled. I am going to be adding a new blog post every Friday. My YouTube will hopefully have a new video every week also, or at least every other week. I am still re-learning how to edit videos, so I am not super efficient at it yet, so until I am better at editing I won't have a schedule for YouTube.

If you do want to see more updates I update my Instagram frequently. @RebeccaShoresMUA is my makeup Instagram. I also have an art Instagram @RebeccaShoresArt and a personal Instagram @rkshores which has random stuff from my life and art and makeup. If you'd like to see more of my professional work, "Like" my Facebook page: facebook.com/RebeccaShoresMUA.

Also, please let me know what type of tutorials you'd like to see! Either comment here or email me at rebecca@rebeccashoresmua.com

Have a great day!

-Rebecca <3

No comments:

Post a Comment